Thank you. Your subscription details have been received.

Independent & NM Schools

CASPA is used in independent and non-maintained schools as well as in schools maintained by a Local Authority.

For independent and non-maintained schools, single-school licences can be purchased and, where a number of schools belong to a single organisation, it may be possible to purchase a LA licence for CASPA for the organisation. For further details please contact us directly. However, if you are a member of NASS, or contemplating membership of NASS please see below.

NASS Members

We are also pleased to advise that NASS (National Association of Independent Schools and Non-Maintained Special Schools) is now an official distributor of CASPA and support provider to its member schools and is able to offer its members a significant discount on CASPA licence prices.

If you would like to know more about purchasing a CASPA licence through NASS, please contact NASS directly. Contact details are available on the NASS website here.